Sunday, January 11, 2009

Friends or acquaintances?

Friends, I ask myself about some of the people that I have in my life - I actually think some are more acquaintances than true friends, you know the ones, they're in your life but only seem to be in it for themselves, drain you of energy almost? I always have to contact them, if left to their own devices, I hardly hear from them only when they want something. I have a couple of these and this year although this probably sounds mean I've decided that it's time for them to go. It's interesting isn't it? I've left them to their own devices for a week or so now and heard nothing from them, I'll be interested to actually see how long it takes, will keep you posted on the outcome.
Since the weekend at the Gold Coast I feel more positive about saying how I feel or acting on how I feel rather than complaining internally and bottling it up.
D up in Perth this week, doing some final reno's on our old house in Perth, the patio needs to be finished off.
Weighed myself this morning, lost 4.6 kgs so far - hoping to get back on the bike and walking this week after my fall on the 9th December, my ankle and knee are getting much better after all of my debarcle with the staph infection & swelling. Can really recommend Arnica if anyone is interested in homeopathic remedies, great for muscle strains & sprains.
Back to work today, thought my boss was going to be back today but another day off apparently. Hmmm, more time to get stuff sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment