Saturday, January 17, 2009

5am alarm on Sunday

Sometimes my darling husband can be SO annoying.......not only has he gone fishing for 2 days at Peaceful Bay after spending a week in Perth this hitch off, but he left his 5am alarm set for me this morning....but I do really love him, hey we wouldn't have been together for 22 years if I didn't, just sometimes he does those little things that I want to shout "Aaaargh"
Anyway, there's my vent for today. I haven't really seen that much of him this time home and he goes back to work on Wednesday and I'll be home alone again with the "kids in fur coats" (pets). But I know it's all for a reason and he works so hard and it's not forever.
My computer had a bit of a meltdown on Friday, apparently from downloading games to it, so no more games for me. I've decided to go back to reading, I buy books, but rarely these days do I actually get to finish one, I'm sure you all know what I mean, my bookcase looks great but there are not too many there that I can say how good they are coz I never fully read them.
Seeing as playing the computer games replaced my love of seeking comfort in all those bad foods and I'm changing the way I look at things, and now that I've uninstalled all the games, books are going to be my new passion - no virus in between those pages !! I always said to myself "I don't have time to read" but if I had time to play on the computer then I have time to read. Not only will I be healthier, I'll be more educated !!

No comments:

Post a Comment